Terms & Conditions
Visitors may use digital images and printed content from this exhibition site for approved purposes: Approved purposes are private or non-commercial uses for education, academic study, scholarship or research by individuals, societies, clubs, institutions or trusts existing exclusively for public benefit (but no other purposes).
See our full Terms and Conditions below.
We encourage the dissemination of information found in this exhibition through, for example, teaching, web resources and printed materials. However all the content on this website is protected by internationally recognized laws of copyright and intellectual property. The majority of the content on this exhibition site is the intellectual property of third parties (from whom we have made all reasonable efforts to obtain their consent to publish their content on this website).
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the use of this website www.spodeceramics.com constitutes an agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Spode Exhibition Online reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. The text, images, and data on Spode Exhibition Online (the "Exhibition") website (the "Site") are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Exhibition retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, documentation, text, and other information contained on this Site (collectively, the "Content"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Exhibition.
2. The Content is made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may copy this Content for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual images or copy (example: images explicitly identified as provided” by permission of” or whose copyright is explicitly identified as assigned to an organization other than this site’s sponsors). Users must, however, cite the source of the Content as they would content from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL www.spodeceramics.com.
3. The Exhibition does not warrant that use of the Content displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Exhibition.
4. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
5. Many of the trademarks and logos (collectively referred to as the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site, including those of The Transferware Collectors Club, The Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library, and The Potteries Museum, are registered Trademarks of these organizations. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting by implication, equitable estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the Site sponsors. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Content, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
6. The Exhibition has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. The Exhibition may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.